Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Malika's Scrap Space

I am very lucky to have my own little crafting space in the finished basement of our house.  It is so nice to work on a project for just 10 minutes and  be able to walk away if I get called by one of my kids, rather than having to clean up right away.  Needless to say, this is not the tidiest space of my house!  I am a saver, a reuser... not a waster... so I find every once in a while I have to go through my supplies and ask myself if I am every going to use this piece of patterned paper again??  Otherwise it can get kind of junked up pretty quickly! Since I am in the basement, I don't get a ton of natural light.  I have one window, but I always take my layouts upstairs to photograph. Anyway, join me and I will take you on a little tour of my scrapbook room...







No comments:

Post a Comment