Monday, January 13, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to be back on the blog with my first 2020 Citrus Twist Kits project using the gorgeous January kits.  I've used a combination of the Life Crafted Kit and the Scrapbooking Add-on Kit to create a spread to document what we did for New Year's Eve.


I chose the pretty yellow striped paper from the Scrapbooking Add-on Kit as the background for the first full-sized page, then used the text paper from the Life Crafted Kit to go behind the main photo.

I added the super cute Hooray flag to the top of the photo along with a gold glitter star at the top of the page.  These pieces from the Life Crafted ephemera pack were the perfect accents to suit the theme of my spread!


I chose two labels from the ephemera pack to go underneath the photos.  A phrase from the January 2020 Life Crafted Traveler's Notebook stamp set was stamped onto the yellow label.  Then I used the new CTK 3"x 4" Italic Upper/Lower Case Alphabet & Number stamps to add the title to the black label.  Some machine stitching added texture and another gold glitter star was adhered into place.


I typed up my journaling onto the digital version of the "more of this" journaling card, added stitching to the top and bottom, then a puffy heart sticker added a touch of yellow to finish it off.


For the second photo, I added the "Bravo" circular die cut piece from the ephemera pack along with another pretty gold glitter star.


You can see my process in the video below...


I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I put this spread together with the gorgeous January kits!  I look forward to sharing another project with you soon.

Until then...happy crafting!
Sheree x




No comments:

Post a Comment