Saturday, January 4, 2020

3-To-Inspire with Elizabeth

Hello friends.  HAPPY, happy New Year.  And, HAPPY Saturday too.  I'm DELIGHTED to share another 3-to-inspire challenge with you.  This weekly series is designed to help YOU channel your inner MOJO.  To participate, simply include ALL three of the following prompts in ANY project.

The prompts this week include:

1.  Make a LIST.
2.  MODIFY a card.
3.  Add a PUFFY sticker (or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5).

Here's my take on this challenge using the "Fierce and Fabulous" kit...



As you can see, I chose to do a two-page spread in my Life Crafted Album.  The first prompt, Make a LIST, seemed TIMELY for the beginning of a new year.  This kit has SO many options for lists - numbers, symbols and icons.  I used one of the number stamps to document five of my personal GOALS for 2020.



The second prompt, MODIFY a card, can take courage.  You're the BOSS.  USE the kit.  Don't be afraid to cut, punch or use PART of a quote or phrase.  In this layout, I cut a 3x8 bookmark into three pieces.  I used the largest one to create my list.



I used the second piece to REPEAT color and add journaling to my right-hand page.  ( I still have the top to use on yet ANOTHER project).

The final prompt is PUFFY stickers.  I'm a bit OBSESSED.  I love the variety and DIMENSION.  I try to add embellishments in ODD numbers.  I also try include a VARIETY of shapes and styles.





I hope this challenge provides some inspiration.  HAPPY crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment