Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sketch Sunday with Lorilei



Hello and Happy New Year friends!!  Today I am sharing a new layout using the Sunday sketch!  I am pretty sure I squealed a bit when I opened the January Scrapbooking Add-On kit!  It is fresh and gorgeous and so lovely to work with!


I decided to use the 8.5x11 sketch for a 12x12 layout.  I wanted to use loads of patterned papers!  I began with white card stock and trimmed papers at various widths and all 12" long.  I stacked the papers and adhered the stack together.  Before I adhered the stack down I added a bit of mixed media on either side of the stack.


I spent some time fussy cutting flowers from the Dear Lizzy paper and then went to work on my title.  I used the Spencer Outline Stamp to stamp on pink paper and fussy cut the letters.  I added tiny white dots with a gel pen for a bit of pizazz!  I finished the title with the tiny blue Pinkfresh Alphas and the exclusive gorgeous pink foam alpha from Citrus Twist Kits.  I used the "This is Life" stamp set to add the cute hearts and the new Italic alpha stamp for the word love.



I love how my layout turned out.  The fresh fun colors were just what I needed for a bit of zip this time of year!  I'd love for you to use the sketch and see what you come up with!




Here is the sketch for you to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment