Monday, January 27, 2020

Messy Stamping TN - January Life Crafted Kit



Hello!  Lorilei here today sharing two spreads in my Life Crafted Album using the January 2020 Life Crafted Kit and stamps!



I started this spread by doing a lot of messy stamping down the left side of the spread and an area on the right side.  I used the little heart from the Traveler's Notebook stamp and various colors of ink to match my photo!



I embellished with some florals from the January 2020 Scrapbooking Add-On and used both the alphas included along with my Spencer stamps for a big fun title!



My next spread uses the same little heart for stamping and I mixed in the Fierce stamp set as well!



I mixed in some fussy cut florals from the January Scrapbooking Add-On as well, they go so well with the Life Crafted die cuts!



I love the Citrus Twist Stamp sets!  They are a favorite part of the kit for me!


Thanks so much for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment