Thursday, January 9, 2020

Life Crafted | Patricia Roebuck


Hello CTK friends!  This is Patricia stopping in again to share a spread in my Life Crafted album using the January Fierce & Fabulous kit.  My post for today is a clean layout using the new Fierce stamp set to emphasize my design with a touch of pattern paper and a card from the kit.  Here's how it came together.


I first stamped the frames from the stamp set in different colors of ink at the top at the bottom, knowing I wanted the photo in the center.   The top stamped image uses just the inside part of the image and a saying from the January Life Crafted stamp.  I also used the new Solid & Outline Alpha and Number stamp to create part of a title along with clusters of embellishments from the kit.  Using different inks and mixing the solid and the outline images is a great use of that Solid & Outline stamp set.


I used a small piece of pattern paper to layer under my photo, then for the stamped frame image below, I used both of the frame images, and then used more images from that same stamp set along with embellishments to create a cluster.  I used the pink puffy alphas from the kit to finish this side to ground it and create balance.


For the top right side pocket, I used one of the kit cards, traced the puffy sticker where it would go in the center, added typed journaling, then added the sticker back.


The bottom pocket is a full photo adding a puffy heart and stamping from the kit.


If you are still deciding on the extra stamps this month, hope this gives a you look at how many possibilities you can create in your albums!  Thank you for stopping by and letting me share this spread with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment