Monday, January 20, 2020

Life Crafted with Elizabeth


Hello friends.  I'm here to share a few pages in my Life Crafted Album using the "Fierce and Fabulous" Kit.  These photos are from a recent STAYCATION with my husband at one of our BEAUTIFUL, local resorts.


For the first page, I included a full-size photo to highlight the TALL palm trees with the pool and resort behind.  To let the photo take center stage, I embellished with a simple, but COLORFUL puffy sticker.


Next, I wanted to include a space for WORDS.  In a 3x4 page protector, I included a journaling card in the top; photo at the bottom.  The lighting inside the restaurant was poor so I changed my photo to black and white.  To embellish and bring consistency, I added a simple cluster with puffy stickers and a label.


On the opposite page, I repeated the same formula.  I included a journaling card in the top; photo at the bottom.  This time, I added a LOVELY flag that had the PERFECT sentiment AND repeated the heart in the journal card.



On the final page, I used a 2x2 page protector to HOLD circles.  As soon as I saw a page by @thevanblife, I knew I MUST try it.  I think it's such a FUN alternative to squares.



For the circles, I included a combination of photos, patterned paper AND journal cards.



On one circle, I added a sentiment combining stamps and the puffy alphabet.  I'm FOND of the color, texture and dimension.  



I hope these pages provide some INSPIRATION.  Thanks Amy Jo for INSPIRING me.  HAPPY crafting.

XO, Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment