Friday, January 17, 2020

Googles - Life Crafted with Anna


Hi dear ones! Anna here with my first project using the fabulous January "Fierce & Fabulous" Life Crafted Kit. This kit is jam packed with bright and happy colors, that's right up my alley. Also I've used the gorgeous Add On stamp set This Is Life "Fierce". I just love those frame stamps and words.

Here's what I came up with, hope you'll like it as much as I do!








The word Juli 2019 are stamped by this beautiful alpha stamp set, Italic upper/lower case alphabet & numbers.



And there you have it, all the happy colors! Now it's your turn to play with you lovely stuff and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment