Thursday, October 19, 2017

Grace Box with Ashley

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley aka @magmagandme. I am so excited to start this journey with Citrus Twist and hopefully inspire you all!  This is my first project with the October Grace Box. 

I'm journaling in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. 
This kit is full of pinks, teals, and warm browns. PERFECT for fall. The first thing I pulled out was the STAMP! eek! All things thankful. #grateful.
The Oct Grace Box is sold out but you can still buy the stamp HERE.

  I used the tha nk ful stamp and couldn't stop! 
I used gel pens & watercolors to color in the dainty outlines of the stamp. Then let the fun begin with ALL the die cuts, stickers, and fall goodies! It's all about the layers - don't be afraid to use too many. 
I also added some paint splatter flicks to add some filler color around the edges.
 I added some sequins (that didn't come in the kit) because I needed a small pop.
 A bold circle in marker to anchor the verse on the page.
 Added a bit of white sewing thread (also not in the kit) to add some texture.
So many goodies in one box, have you ordered yours?!

Happy Creating, 
Ashley 
@magmagandme

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! This is awesome and so beautiful!! So filled of blessings!! Thanks so much!! 💖 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete