Thursday, October 12, 2017

12x12 Layout-Converstations with Candace


Hello friends!  Candace back with you today to share a spread using the Pocket Life kit and the October Conversations 4x6 stamp set.  I am in LOVE with the stamp set this month and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to document.

I started my spread with a full 12x12 black and white photo. Next, I measured the stamp to see exactly how much room I had to insert my quote journaling.  I took the measurements into Photoshop and created a new canvas with guides to structure my type.



After printing out all my quote journaling I stamped the quote and line from the stamp set around the journaling.




To add a little more detail and dimension I added labels from the Pocket Life kit with the names of our family typed on top of each of the journal blocks.



Hearts from the ephemera pack were the perfect touch to a few of the blocks to create a visual triangle and further interest.



For my title I layered a few more pieces from the ephemera pack with dimensional adhesive.



For a more in-depth look at how this spread came together take a look at the video below!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day! 
Candace


2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun and super inspiring!! Awesome!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific! I love 12 x 12 photo layouts!

    ReplyDelete