Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Project Life with Adele

Hi scrappy peeps!

Hope you're having a lovely week. Here in Aus, we've got beautiful warm weather - perfect to try and get my scrappy mojo back. We recently moved house a few weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to scrap for the last month and I'm BURSTING to rip into my November PL kit which just landed on my doorstep. This has given me a big kick of motivation to get my new craft room unpacked!

Today I am using the October Pocket Life Kit to create a sweet 9x12 layout.


I am crushing on the way I used the "documented" stamp in the title card - definitely a technique I want to try again. I'm slightly addicted to "ghosting" my stamps lately by double stamping them on a project. 


I also printed out and added a new recipe we tried this week, an easy reference to look back to if I want to try it again and forget the process! 


Tune into my process video to see the full creation of the layout!
Have a lovely crafty week peeps!

Adele :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment