Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Sketch

Hi all and welcome to this week's edition of our Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week our sketch is perfect for layering all those pretty papers in our kits--even those bits and pieces that we just can't part with!


For my take on the sketch, I used the October Pocket Life Kit along with a tiny bit of the Scrapbook Kit:


When working on my layout, I had my photo and paper cluster all set and ready to go in the center of my background just as the sketch suggested. However, I just wasn't feeling it. As soon as I moved the cluster over to the side I knew that was the spot!



Moving everything over to the side left a lot of blank space on that side, so I placed a small triangle of patterned paper in the left corner and positioned two of the cute puffy butterflies to look as if they were fluttering in that direction. 

Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to our gallery with today's date (10/01) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store! Can't wait to see what you all make.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch and your layout! I'm doing this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!!! Love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete