Monday, October 30, 2017

October GraceBox Kit with Jessy


CTK-Oct_Grace_4.jpg


Hello again! I'm so glad to be back here to share with you 3 bible pages that I've created with the October GraceBox kit. This month's theme is all about gratitude. Perfect to give thanks as we are nearing to Thanksgiving! I really love all the mixture of patterns and elements + all the fun and bright colours that come in this month's kit. It sure sped up my creative process with all these amazing products packed into a kit! And this month, I had the opportunity to create the stamp design too, it was fun! 

Having time alone with God is always refreshing :) 
So here are the 3 bible pages that I created with the kit: 


I really loved the puffy alpha stickers! They are not only the perfect size but they are flat, so that's really a plus point. 

 The journaling cards in the kit are always what I look for. I love that the back of the cards, they have prompts that always get me started with my pages! 

I knew I had to create a page all about give thanks! I've been blessed with many great things and showing my gratitude in my journaling bible is something I enjoyed doing. 

Thank you so much for coming by! Hope you are inspired to pull your GraceBox and create. 

Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment