Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Sketch | Gina + Leigh

Hi everyone, Gina and Leigh here today, sharing our projects with you based on this fun sketch!

We hope you can play along as well this week, we'd love to see your take on this sketch. To enter the challenge, post your project in the CTK gallery and/or Facebook Group page with today's date (Oct 8) in the title


First up is my take.. this layout was created with the beautiful Good Vibes main kit.  I've followed the sketch pretty closely apart from at the base of the layout.  I've also added in a couple of journal tabs and stamped on them. 



I've used a foam pop dot under the star die-cut for added dimension



I'm absolutely loving the "perfect" stamp in the main kit stamp set,  it's going to be a go-to fave for sure!



Thanks for visiting and Happy Sunday all!
Gina x

I'll hand you over to Leigh Ann to share her lovely project..



My "Sweet Things Season" layout is pretty close to the sketch. I added strips of the colorful patterned paper to the top and bottom of the layout and kept the embellishment areas like the sketch.


I used most of the frames from the Pink Paislee Turn the Page die cut pack to form an interlocking frame backdrop for the photo. Frames were added to the other two embellishment clusters to unite the page. I had fun stamping the kit stamp sentiments in bright colors that coordinate with the page



I stitched through the kit alpha, and love the different colours included in the pack



Close up view of the groupings on this page. Staples and stickers and labels from the kit create some interest.
Thanks to Gina for letting me join in this Sunday Sketch today:)
Leigh
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Ohh!! Both of you really ROCKED this sketch!! Love it!! Thanks for great inspiration ladies!! ♥️ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete