Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dresden

Today's scrapbook page holds a memory of a day trip to Dresden, the capital city of the Free
State of Saxony in Germany. The layout is based on the October 2nd Sunday Sketch Challenge from Citrus Twist Kits. And here is my interpretation of the sketch.


First I cut the patterned background paper into two pieces. I placed the pieces on the white
cardstock leaving a space for the journaling. On the first paper, I layered strips of different
patterned papers, the photo and a flower ephemera. I also placed part of a white doily
underneath the layered cluster. Then I added the title "Dresden."


On the second background paper, I added a smaller paper strip at the top and then added a
flower ephemera on the right. On the left side, I attached a decorated tag with foam pads.



In a final step, I used the stamp set from the kit and stamped "perfect day" and "momen"' at the
bottom and at the top. For the moment sentiment on the tag, I stamped onto white cardstock,
then cut the stamped image with my scissors and adhered it with foam pads.

I hope you like my layout inspiration based on the October 2nd sketch. Have fun creating with
your October Scrapbook Kit and the sketch.

Have a great day, 

Sandra

3 comments: