Friday, October 6, 2017

Pocket Life Challenge with Candace

Hello CTK friends!  I am positively over the moon to be sharing my first design team layout and challenge with you. Pocket life spreads are my favorite way to capture our family's special everyday moments.  There are a few design techniques that I use every week to help my layout come together in a snap. For this challenge I would like to challenge you to use a few of my "go to" techniques.  First, add dimension in the pockets, and second, add white space to balance out bold colors.

Take a look at my layout below and how I combined both of these challenges together in my layout.














I also included a process video showing how this fun layout came together!


If you have any questions just leave them below!  I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!  Have a beautiful day and go out there and create wonderful memories to document! 

Candace



2 comments:

  1. I haven't documented a PL week in over a year. I love your spread. You've inspired me and I may accept this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Love it!! 💖 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete