Friday, March 23, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane

Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!


This week, I actually really liked my photos (not the usual hodge-podge, which is a nice change!) so I wanted to keep things very simple.


I added all my journalling for the week onto one journal card and then used one or two simple embellishments on each photo.


Then, I tied the whole spread together by using the puffy star stickers from the Embellishment Kit, and sprinkled them across the page, using the same colours from my cards and photos.

Here is how I tied this week's layout together with a bunch of puffy stickers... 

So my challenge for you this week is: Keep it simple by adding a single embellishment to each photo, putting all your journalling on one card and tying the whole thing together with a bunch of one element!

No comments:

Post a Comment