Monday, March 19, 2018

52 Faves Traveler's Notebook

Hey babes!  Jordan here today to share with you my very first Traveler's Notebook spread!  This definitely won't be my last.  I loved working in this format!


We moved to North Carolina from Georgia at the end of February and right now my crafty space is a disaster!  In our old house we had these wonderful sun rooms and I turned one of them into my craft room.  Here, I don't have a dedicated room, just a space in a large room that connects with our dining room, and I have yet to figure out how to organize and store all of my kits, and supplies!  I ordered a large armoire and I'm hoping that will solve my problem, because I have a really hard time with clutter, and boy do I have a lot of crafty clutter!  
I was feeling overwhelmed with the idea of bringing out my supplies and making more of a mess on top of my already huge mess.  Plus, I don't know where I've stashed half of my supplies at the moment!  I decided I needed a small project to minimize the clutter and to be able to work with what I had on hand. 

I've seen the idea floating around Instagram of documenting 52 weeks of favorites.   You choose your favorite memory for the week and create a TN spread with it.  I decided that this would be a perfect project for me today that would be quick and keep the mess small.

Pocket Life kits are great for creating TN spreads because the 4x6, 3x4, and 6x6 cards and paper packs included in Citrus Twist kits are sized perfectly!  And the element packs and stamps are sized just right to add the perfect flair to the pages.  Don't be afraid to trim the cards down and use them as added layers or embellishments.  I trimmed one of the included 3x4 cards down to make the "good food, good mood" tag I added onto the bottom of my photo.  

 For this spread I used the March "Lemon Drop" PL Kit, along with the March Embellishment Kit.
 I had  to include some of those adorable little banners from the Embellishment Kit.  They were calling my name!

I'd love to know if any of you are participating in the 52 Favorites challenge!  If you are, let me know by tagging me @tenthousandbeside on IG and don't forget to hastag #citrustwistkits!  And if you're not, I hope this might inspire you to do so or to at least give the TN format a go.  I found it incredibly easy and fast to work with!

We love to see the projects you create with these gorgeous products.  Join us on Facebook and keep coming here to the blog for a daily dose of inspiration from our incredibly talented team!

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment