Saturday, October 12, 2019

3-to-inspire with Laura


Hello cuties! It's Laura here with a new project for the 3-to-inpired challenge with the amazing October Life Crafted "At my table" kit and the beautiful This is Life "Food stories" Stamp. They are so perfect and versatile, I love them!

 
 So your three prompts for this week's challenge are:

1. Use geometric shapes.
2. Stamp in your background
3. Combine more than 3 colors.

You can use the Life Crafted album as I did in this project or you can adapt it to any kind of format you wish: pocket pages, traditional layout... The possibilities are endless, all you need to do is to have fun!


In these pages, you can see that I used part of one of the October cut files and cut it twice, so that it looks more balanced. This goes for the prompt of using geometric shapes but you can also cut your shapes with your scissors, diecutting machine or punch. It would look amazing to create a background with circles or squares as well!


For the background I used the 6x8' papers from the Life Crafted kit and the colors are just so beautiful! You can see that I filled some of the empty hexagons with many diffrent patterns and colors, they all match really well! Just enjoy playing with all the colors!


Finally, my favourite part of this project was to embellish it! First of all, I used the This is Life "Food stories" Stamp to add a little more interest on the background, I absolutely adore all the tiny food drawings, perfect to document any food adventures! I also used the Gold Metallic Puffy stickers to create the title and a few more elements from the October Life Crafted kit to finish my page!


And that's my project for today! I hope you get inspired and play along with me on this challenge, I can't wait to see what you create! Remember that you can share your projects on the Citrus Twist kits Fan Page on Facebook. And don't forget to visit the shop and check all the beauties it has!
See you soon! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment