Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today sharing this months last, but not least, Sunday Sketch. I love all the CTK sketches and this one is no exception.

Let's have a look at this week's lovely sketch.


And here's what I came up with using the fabulous October "At My Table" Life Crafted Kit combined with the beautiful pumpkin cutfile ( subscribers exclusive)



I kept my design pretty close to the original, why change something perfect? 
The only thing I changed is the format, I opted for a Lettersize instead of a 12x12.
And with all these goodies from the kit this page almost came together by it self.
I'm so happy how it turned out and I hope you'll like it as well.






Fabulous indeed! I have a serious crush on those golden phrases.


And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram@citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment