Saturday, October 26, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Sheree


Hi everyone!

It's Sheree here with you today with this week's 3-to-inspire challenge!  I've created a spread in my Life Crafted album for this project with the gorgeous At My Table kit and the three prompts I've used are...

1. Stamping
2. Stitching (either machine or hand-stitching)
3. Two different sized photos

Here's what I came up with...


As you can see I have a larger 3 x 4 inch photo on the main page of the spread and a smaller photo in the top left pocket.  

I used the Life Crafted "At My Table" stamp set to stamp onto some die cut labels and for the date at the bottom of the full sized page.


Stitching is one of my favourite elements to add to any project.  I use my sewing machine with a denim needle and it's just so quick and easy to add lovely texture to the page!


I added stitching to all the stamped pieces, die cut hearts, around the journaling card and even at the top left of the main photo.




I'm so happy with how this spread turned out with all those pretty pastel colours from the kit!


You can see my process in the video below...



I hope I've given you a little inspiration for these three prompts and I'd love to see what you come up with!  Don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you have a go at this challenge with #citrustwistkits so we can see your work!

I'll see you again soon with another fun project!
Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment