Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pocket Life Challenge with Krystal


Hi everyone! This is Krystal, and today I have a fun Pocket Life page and challenge to share with you using the October "At My Table" Life Crafted Kit.


I decided to use the kit to document a fun weekend with friends here in our hometown. The theme of the kit was perfect for these photos! Of course, there was lots of delicious food to document, but the kit also has a lot of elements to document happy times with the people you love, which made it perfect for this spread.


I used lots of embellishments from the kit to create clusters on my photos, including several pieces from the printable cutapart sheet that comes with the kit. I love that this gives us extra bits that coordinate with the kits!


To give myself someplace to add my journaling for this spread, I created my own journal card using the This is Life "Food Stories" stamp set. This buildable stamp makes it easy to create customized cards to add to you pages, and I was able to make one that was absolutely perfect for my story.


And that is my challenge for you. Create your own journal card using the "Food Stories" stamp, the stamp set from the Life Crafted Kit, or other elements from the kit, such as the cutapart sheet, ephemera, or stickers. Use your creativity and see what you can come up with!


Of course, I'd love to see what you create, so be sure to share your pages in the Facebook Fan Page or tag me on Instagram! I'll also be sharing some of the other pages I made from this event on my Instagram account later this month, so be sure to look for that.


Here's the process video I made for this spread, so you can see how I combined the stamps to create my journaling card.


I hope you found some inspiration, and I can't wait to see how you're using your "At My Table" kits. Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment