Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Lorilei

Happy Sunday!  Lorilei here today sharing a layout I made with the colourful and vibrant October Add-On kit!  I am using a sketch today for my layout, and I decided to go with the Truly Grateful part of the Add-On kit!

Here is a look at the sketch I will be using:



I stuck pretty close to the main layout of the sketch, as I love the design.  Using a sketch made my layout come together super quickly!  My first step was to select a photo and then get started!



I trimmed Paper 6 into the largest mat following the sketch; I added a photo mat using the Amy Tangerine "Slice of Life" paper (b-side). The pink paper beneath the embellishment is the b-side of Paper 6.



Once I had my papers trimmed up, I added some paint splatters to my background using pink and gold spray mist.  When the paint had dried, I added my paper stacks to the background.  I chose the stay golden die cut from the Truly Grateful Ephemera Pack and a large floral as well.  I decided to fussy cut some leaves from Paper 23 for extra embellishments!  I also fussy cut one butterfly from Paper 5.  I added little sequins to the wings of the butterfly from the Sparkle kit!



To finish up, I added one of the gorgeous puffy words as my title and scattered the leaves above and below the focal point area on the sketch!  I love how my layout turned out!



I'd love for you to try the sketch!  I can imagine many lovely ways to use it with the October Add-On kit!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment