Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Let's Get Digital with Kira




Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout, using one of the exclusive cut files.  I loved the sunflowers on some of the cut files for this month, so I used the Cozy Days cut file, enlarged it, and snipped off the hexagons so I could use it as a focal point on my layout.



I used the add-on kit exclusively on this layout, backing the flower with papers from the kit, and choosing the amazing blue grid paper as my background.



I tucked my photo (my youngest son at the duck pond) into the leaves of the cut file.  And bumped the cut file and photo up on some foam.



I used the floral die cuts and die cut ephemera to add some clusters above and below my cut file.  And added in some wood veneer, puffy stickers and sequins (all included in the kit).




Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment