Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Pocket Life Challenge with Patricia


Hi CTK Fans and Friends, I have a Pocket Life Challenge to share with you today using the new October Life Crafted Kit called Here at My Table!


Lots of great cards, embellishments, and stamps to document your favorite foods, events or holidays with friends and family, perfect for documenting this time of year!  For my pocket page today, I used Pocket #2 Life Crafted Page Protector along with one of my 6x8 protectors with 12 2x2 pockets.  Even though I do not include any photos of food, there are three events from these photos that brought us together to enjoy lunch or dinner.  Have you ever gotten together to eat and realized you forgot to take a photo of your food?!!  A scrapbook crisis! 


My first challenge is to use those photos you do have from the time together.  Then my second challenge is to make sure you journal about it.  Since I am using small pockets, I used the October Digital Elements to type my journaling onto them from my computer and then print them out and detail cut.


My third challenge, is to use stamps to create layers.  I used the Food Stories stamp set to stamp 'gather' first in lavender and then offset it with stamping over it in black ink.  I used the same stamp set to combine 'enjoy' and 'these people this food' on my top pocket using different inks.  Using the same stamp set along with the Traveler's Notebook stamp set I added stamping to the die cuts or digital elements or right on top of my photos.  Fun ways to add layers to your pockets.

 

For the pockets without photos in my 2x2 pocket page, I used a lot of the pattern papers from the Life Crafted kit.  The colors are always so beautiful from the kits.  With this being a Fall pocket page, the added color was perfect for the season.  Because I have so much color and texture on the right, I kept the left side lighter, by using a simple card with lots of white from the Life Crafted kit, which allowed me to still add stamping, a die cut, and embellishment.


And for my photo in the bottom pocket, I just added a die cut and embellishment from the kit.  Those hearts are amazing!!


Hope you enjoy your October Life Crafted kit and can't wait to see what you create.  Please share in our Facebook group here.  Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment