Friday, October 18, 2019

Life Crafted with Diane


Hi everyone, Diane here with a fun spread in my Life Crafted album.


The whole idea for this page came from that one little photo strip die cut in the ephemera pack! I measured out the little spaces and printed the same photo three times to fit. 


Then I went through the rest of the pack and picked out all the pretty floral pieces I haven't had a chance to use yet.


When it came to choosing a patterned paper for my spread, the floral paper I liked the most had huge lime green leaves on it. Not really the colour scheme I was going for. So I opened up the digital paper in Photoshop and easily changed the colours to suit my pastel theme. Check out my process video below for a very simple tutorial.


Once I had my paper printed, the rest of the page came together very simply by creating three floral clusters and adding little pops of black with some thread and a black gen pen! I'm a cheat I know, but I just couldn't risk destroying all that pastel-y goodness with black ink flying everywhere! 


Here's a look at the process this layout took ...



Thanks for stopping by today and I'd love to see any page you create using this technique so don't forget to tag me and share in the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment