Friday, August 24, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Challenge with Sarah


Hey, friends!  Sarah here, and today I have a fun traveler's notebook (TN) challenge for you!


Flip up photos are quickly becoming my go-to when trying to get more photos into my TN, and they are super easy to make!  All you need is a little bit of washi tape or a sticker of some sort and you're good to go.  I was first introduced to this technique by Ali Edwards who shared how to make these for a flip up pocket in Project Life page protectors.  I still use this technique occasionally for Project Life, but you'll mostly see it in my TNs now.



For this layout I used some of the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane washi tape that came in the "Perfectly Posh" Citrus Twist Embellishment kit and adhered the tops of two photos together.  I love how the two photos look very similar, but if you look closely enough you can see my daughter's expression change as we read.

If you'd like to see how this page came together, feel free to check out the process video below!




I'd love for you to take on this challenge of creating a flip up photo in your TN!  It's super fun and after you do it once, you might just end up doing it again and again (like me! :)

Here are the kits that I used on this page:

"Perfectly Posh" Scrapbooking Kit: https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/august-2018-perfectly-posh-scrapbook-kit

"Perfectly Posh" Pocket Life Kit: https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/august-2018-perfectly-posh-pocket-life-kit

"Perfectly Posh" Embellishment Kit: https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/august-2018-embellishment-kit

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment