Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Documenting - Travelers Notebook Style!

Hello, there!  Let's discuss one of my favorite projects - travelers notebooks!  I use them in a variety of ways but the most common are to document my memories [like a mini album], to actually plan in them or a combination of both.  I mean, why not combine function and inspiration, am I right?

This month, I used the Citrus Twist Kits to document memories and I am blown away by the amount of fun I had!

What's more fun that using a Scrapbook Kit in a travelers notebook?  Not much!  I loved being able to add beautiful bits and lots of dimension on this page.  And that patterned paper from the kit was perfect for a page all about travel!


Now, I thought it would be SO fun to keep it simple! I really wanted to focus on just this one stamp from the August 2018 Travelers Notebook stamp set.  It was so beautiful and I knew it was a perfect match for this photo of my beloved family dog.  Keeping the layout simple and repeating the same stamp really had a big impact!

I, of course, couldn't stop there!  It's just too much fun using these inserts to document.


I was so fortunate to go to Chile this summer and teach some planner classes. It was, for sure, a life changing experience.  I had to start my memory keeping of this trip somewhere!  So, I combined both the August 2018 Perfectly Posh Scrapbook Kit with the Perfectly Posh Pocket Life kit! They were positively perfect together, and I loved using the stamp from the scrapbook kit on here, as well!  [It was made for this layout!]

Are you documenting in travelers notebook inserts?  I love mixing them in my functional travelers notebooks to give me something inspiring to look at while I take care of the day to day!  It also gives me a fun keepsake to hold onto.  What a great way to preserve all of the memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment