Thursday, August 23, 2018

Layout inspiration with Perfectly Posh!

Hi there! Anna here with you to share some layout inspiration made with the CTK August Perfectly Posh kits. I've also used a pair of the gorgeous cut files by August. They are both designed by our own and very talented Nathalie, YAY!

Ok, here we go with my first page, it's a 8.5x11 size page made with the Add On kit, the Pocket Life kit, the Embellishment kit , the Outdoor Adventures stamp and one of the cool  August cut files.


As you can see I've yrt again used the negative part of the cut file. I love when nothing is wasted.





And here's my page no2 made with the Main Scrapbook kit, the Pattern Paper Play kit, the Add On kit, the Pocket Life kit, the Embellishment kit and again one of the lovely cut files by August.
And don't you just love the gorgeous pink pom-pom trim, I'm totally in love!




To getsome dimension and texture I mounted one of my paper strips with some 3d tape. Even the pom-pom trim and the stitches enhance the feeling of dimension. I like it!


I hope you've got some inspiration to create something by your own now, and don't forget to share it with us on the CTK Fan Page.

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment