Thursday, August 2, 2018

Travelers Notebooks With Perfectly Posh!

Hello, there!
I'm so excited to share with you how I've been documenting some recent photos in my travelers notebook with the brand new Perfectly Posh kits. I used the Pocket Life kit work with these pages and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. It was so easy to execute the look I was going for -- I felt like the pages created themselves!

I started in my Favorites, personal size insert.  I use this insert for photos that are near and dear to my heart, for one reason or another.  I allow myself total and complete freedom in this album.  I don't have to journal, tell any particular story or anything like that.  It's only for me!  How freeing! Therefore, I really wanted to keep it simple -- with the basics.  So, the whole left hand side was simply a sheet of the patterned paper. The right side! Oh, my heart!  The die cuts are always my favorite and having one that says home?  It's literally perfect for this photo.  And I just love it!


For this page, we've moved on!  This is a special insert (standard size) I created for a road trip we took this summer to visit colleges north of us in California.  I was called to trim down this last page - so I did that and then got to layering and clustering the die cuts (again, I told you they are my favorite!) around this 2x3 photo. This is the final page in this insert - so I love how the eclectic design ties the whole insert together.

Last, but not least! Another page in the same road trip insert as above. This time -- I added some stamping with the Outdoor Adventures stamp set.  I am OBSESSED.  Like, I seriously love this stamp and have so many ideas how to use it!

For this page, I stamped the image at the top in black ink and kept the rest of the embellishments soft -- this way your eye is drawn upward.  Because, in case it was not obvious, that is a Redwood tree! I wanted to make the height felt in this page!

Are you using your kits in a travelers notebook?  How are you using them?  Make sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits so we can see your projects and be inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment