Saturday, August 25, 2018

3-To-Inspire with Jessica Upton


HI everyone, It’s Jessica and I am back with my second post as the August Guest Designer. I have loved being a guest and am so thankful to have had the opportunity. Today I am sharing a 3-To-Inspire spread I made for my Travelers Notebook.

The 3 items that I am going to challenge you to use are:

  1. The pom pom frames 
  2. The puffy letter stickers and 
  3. The enamel dots. 

Here is my take on the challenge:



I loved the pom pom frames so much so I was so excited to include them in my travelers notebook. The blue ones were the perfect accent to my floral photo. I love that you can use the frames on either side, the patterned side, or the plain side. I opted for the plain side as I just felt it went better with my photo.


I also used the puffy alphabets in my spread, but the gorgeous yellow color did not go with my spread, so I colored them navy with a permanent marker. Did you know that you can do that? It works so well. Make your kit work for you!



And lastly, I used the enamel dots on the right hand side of my page in a triangle to accent the photos. I love enamel dots and use them on just about every project I do, so these were perfect! I love how just those little pops bring in all of the colors of the spread.


Ok, now it is your turn! Use the 3 items (pom poms, puffy letter stickers and enamel dots) and create a layout, Travelers Notebook spread. Project Life spread or something else.


Be sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits if you share your project on Social Media. Tag me (@jessica_upton) as I would love to see what you create also!

No comments:

Post a Comment