Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sweet Happy Little Moments Layout

Happy August CTK fans! I feel like every month it feels like time just flies, but when it comes to Citrus Twist goodies it’s actually a really awesome thing because we all get to see what will hit our doorsteps next. And let me tell you, this month is pretty amazing when it comes to what’s included in all of the kits! I urge you all to check out the shop and see what you like best before it’s all gone. Now let’s get into this month’s first project share. Here is what I created:



 I dug into all my favorite Maggie Holmes products from the “Perfectly Posh” Main Kit, the Embellishment Kit, and the August “Living the Life” Add-On Kit. All of these kits have the best Maggie Holmes Willow Lane goodies.

I started off with the Willow Lane flowers stamp set to create a cluster in the middle of my page. To give it a little something extra, I used black embossing powder to the larger flowers and they look so pretty stamped and glossy.



Some of the flowers were also stamped with some regular black Stayz-On ink. And to that same cluster I added some gold splatters, the shell buttons included in the Main Kit, and one little butterfly from the Willow Lane ephemera pack also from the Main Kit.

To the right of the flower cluster I used the soft pink circle frame from the Embelishment Kit. I decided to use an old photo I snapped of some cute baby blue Easter shoes I had last year. I chose this photo to keep with my idea of “all my favorite things”throughout this layout. Plus, it went well with the colors I was using, so win win!


To it I added a a sweet little bow from the Chipboard stickers included in the Add-On kit, and the word “Sweet”from the exclusive Puffy Stickers included in the Main Kit. To ground my page I added some paper strips to the top and bottom, and some washi tape to the bottom strip. These strips helped ground my page, but they also helped add to the colors I had used in the middle cluster. After this, though, I felt like I still needed a little something, so I decided to add a small cluster at the bottom right of my page. 


Oh, and some more of the puffy sticker hearts, and gold splatters. That is how I finished off this fun layout using all the awesome Willow Lane supplies with the mix of the August kits!

There is seriously sooo much goodness to find in each one of the kits and I hope that I’ve inspired you all to get your orders in and get your desks and hands ready to play. Thanks for stopping by today, and have yourselves a very happy August!








No comments:

Post a Comment