Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today, and I'm excited to share my first project using the NEW July Life Crafted "Wild at Heart" Kit that just released!  It is so bright and gorgeous!  I also used the Bailey Stamp, this month's Add On stamps, and a variety of digital files.

Here's a look at my Life Crafted layout:


I began my spread by choosing two recent photos of my youngest son.  He loves all things outdoors, and I thought this kit would be perfect for documenting this memory.  I printed one of the TN Basics Digital Papers, recoloring the labels at the top of the page so that they would coordinate with the other elements I planned to use on the spread.  I layered my photo over a dark blue journaling card and used some labels, chipboard stickers, and enamel dots to embellish.  Next,  I added some stamping to the printed labels at the top of the page with the Life Crafted Stamp and the Traveler's Notebook Stamp.


I stamped the date using the Bailey Stamp onto a label from the Printable Cut Apart Elements and stapled it to the bottom of the page.  This alphabet stamp is my new FAVORITE!  I absolutely love the font, and it is the perfect size for using on Life Crafted layouts!


For the right side of the spread, I used a Life Crafted Page Protector #2.  I added a tab from this month's Printable Digital Tags, along with an ephemera label and heart, to add a bit more interest to the top of the photo.  Then, I created a flip-up by layering the photo over a journaling card from the LC Kit.  I stamped a sentiment with the LC kit stamp and a leaf from the This Is Life "Wild at Heart" Stamp.  I typed my journaling onto a piece of white cardstock and embellished with an ephemera piece.  Finally, I used a piece of cardstock to attach the photo and journaling cards, creating the flip-up.  I love using interactive elements on my LC layouts!



I chose another journaling card from the kit and used the black puffy alphabet stickers and the Bailey Stamp to create the title.  To complete the page, I added a chipboard sticker and a few of the bright enamel dots- another favorite from this month's kit!


I hope I have inspired you to document some of your memories using this month's amazing Life Crafted Kit, stamps, and digitals!  I'm excited to see what you create!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment