Saturday, July 18, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Erica



























Hey crafty friends! Erica here and today I am on the blog with your 3-to-Inspire challenge! Today's recipe elements include:

1. Use digital files in creative ways
2. Include a pop culture reference
3. Stamp a bunch 




I'm a big advocate for making the most of your digital files on your physical spreads. Print out all those babies and mix them up with your physical product. I found the perfect card to go with this spread, it just so happened to be one of the Wild at Heart Basic TN Papers. So I brought it into Photoshop and resized it to 3x4 and used the journaling space for a photo instead.







A lot of my current weeks deal with documenting a stressful unplanned house renovation, so I never want to miss the chance to include some of the fun pop culture things that make me smile. I look forward to Star Wars day every year. I took a screen shot of one of my favourite SW artists to celebrate the day and stamped a title using the Bailey alpha


And the last element is to include more stamping! Stamp quirky phrases onto your cards and make those sentiments your own. Stamp in the negative space on your photos. Or stamp on labels and layer them with banners and flags from the digital cutaparts. The possibilities are endless.





Thanks for joining me on the blog today! I hope you give these recipe elements a go on a crafty project.



No comments:

Post a Comment