Thursday, July 9, 2020

Open Post - Digital Only!


Hey Citrus Twist fans!  I've got a great project to share with you, and its something anyone can pull together!  I'm in Canada, and when I'm playing the tracking game (you know what I mean, watching your parcel crawl towards you!!) I like to get busy with the new digital product to distract me from the wait!  This month I have a project that you can pull off using ONLY digital product!!

Using the travlers notebook Basics, and full page photos, I made my own little notebook this month.  To keep it from looking too simple (although you could leave it unembellished if you wanted to, the pages are great on their own), I added some of the digital ephemera from the July kit.
These basics pages make it so easy to document little or big things, and this whole notebook took barely any time to put together.  To make it seem a bit more dimensional, I put foam pop dots under a few of the circle elements to make them come off the page.

I hope this inspires you to use some of those great digital offerings!




No comments:

Post a Comment