Monday, July 27, 2020

Layout & Life Crafted álbum with Marivi


Hello everyone again, today a little inspiration with this month's kits.
First a layout, I have used decorations and papers from the Add-on kit



A stitched paper band and an ephemera motif also sewn on top.

The photo in the center with a tag and several more sewn decorations, I have also left the excess thread as one more decoration.


 Here you can see in detail how I zig-zag the paper.



At the bottom a strip of paper sewn with a flower and a word.



The following is a double page with a piece of paper from the Life Crafted kit, and the ephemera as decorations.


The other blank page with a phrase stamped and decorated with the butterfly and two enamel dot.


I have glued the flower ephemera on top of each other to create a bit of volume.



And to finish another double page, another paper from the kit where I have pasted the black and white photo.


To contrast the other page I have filled it with color with pieces of ephemera , and the word "photo" with the alphabet included in the Add-kit.


In the photo I have stamped a phrase with a seal from the Wild @ Heart Stamp.



For today I say goodbye, I hope you like it and see you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment