Thursday, July 16, 2020

Going Hybrid with Nathalie


Hello everyone!

Nathalie with you today with a  few new projects using the beautiful July kits!  This beautiful kits are sold out at the moment, but do you know that you can get the digital versions of the kits, and print them as you please at home?  Well, let me show you a few hybrid ideas using the July digital kits...



This month's Digital Traveler's Notebook Basic pages are perfect for documenting all types of stories.  I love the  the bullet format of the Tell Your Story page, and used it to document our Pizza making adventures.



After using Photoshop to add my lines of journal.  I used Lightroom to size my pictures to fit into the small frames in the photo list paper.  I made sure to match them to the list  when placing them together, and then added a simple title using the puffy stickers from the kit.



To finish the page,  used this month's stamp sets to add a few more details to the page, then added a few enamel dots.  Just love how easy this came together, and the simplicity of the page.



For another one of my entries, i decided to use one of the digital ephemera pieces to create the journal page of the spread.  I duplicated the image and linked together (erasing the major yellow accents) then added my journal lines on it.




I used the same Digital ephemera piece to create the layer behind the picture and then used some of the physical kit ephemera and chipboard to create the clusters along with some of the digital tags.  I used the TN patterned paper to create the background page (as it needs to be taller than the 6x8 paper in the kit).  A few enamel dots and stamped sentiments complete the page.



Stop by the Citrus Twist Kits Digital Shop to check all the new digital files available.  They are a great way to stretch your kits, or personalize your pages.   Remember to share with us your finished projects.  We love seeing what you create!!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment