Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Sheree


Hi everyone!

It's Sheree here to share today's Sunday Sketch with you all!  This sketch is an 8.5 x 11 inch sketch but it could easily be adapted to 12 x 12 inches if you prefer that size.  Let's take a look...


Here's what I came up...


I used papers and embellishments from the May 2020 Scrapbooking Add-on Kit along with the digital version of one of the TN papers from the May 2020 Journeys Kit.  I started with a white cardstock background, then added a floral strip across the bottom of the page and a strip of the labels paper across the top before adding some stitching.



I used a punch to add a notebook paper look to the edge of the digital TN paper then layered it with two other patterned papers underneath the photo.

At the bottom of the photo I used one of the acrylic speech bubbles as the title, then added the phrase and ladybird stickers.  I also used my sewing machine to stitch a little trail behind the ladybird.



To the left of the photo I added a label from the labels paper which I stamped with the date, then added the journaling strips underneath.  Stitching was added across the page above the photo and along each of the journaling strips too.  I finished off by adding another ladybird sticker and some messy thread to the left of the date label.


Sketches really do make it so quick and easy to pull a layout together!


You can see my process in the video below...



I hope you'll give this sketch a try too!  Thanks for joining me on the blog today...enjoy the rests of your weekend!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment