Thursday, May 28, 2020

Open Post with Angela




Hello everyone! 

It's Angela here on the blog with a new spread of my Life Crafted album featuring the May 2020 Journeys Life Crafted kit

Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_1


For my layout, I went for a page of embellishments and stamped phrases on a white strip of cardstock. The strip measures 4,25 x 8,25 inches and I adhered it on a beautiful green paper and white flowers from the kit. The base green paper is slightly wider than the white one, it's about 5,25 inches so it peeks from the sides.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_02


I arranged stamps and embellishments in line, starting from the mint leather puffy sticker. Then, I started stamping a mix of words in different colors, to create the phrase Vacation Seeking, Relax Needing. The words Vacation, Relax and the little scalloped line are from May 2020 Traveler's Nootebook, while I made the Seeking and Needing using 4" x 6" Solid $ Outline Alphabet & Number stamp set.




Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_03


After what I can call the title of my pages, the second part of the page is more a line of embellishments. I placed a sticker, a chipboard and a die-cut piece.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_04


I stamped in color, following the color scheme of this little piece shown in the picture below. It is a journaling card from the kit I cut in a square of 2x2 inches. The phrase is slightly cut out but still readable. 


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_05


The second page is a  2x2 pocket page, you can find this page protector here on the CTK shop, with a sequence of pictures. The funny faces are of my hubby who, I admit, isn't so happy to be published ;P


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_May_28_06


That's all for today, friends. I hope you liked the spread and feel inspired to create with the amazing Citrus Twist Kits kits. Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment