Monday, May 4, 2020

Everyday Hybrid Documenting with Nathalie


 

Hi there!
Nathalie with you today after a busy NSD weekend!  It was so much fun to celebrate with Citrus Twist Kits and its followers this amazing hobby and take a break from the chaos of the world.   I  have been diligently documenting my sheltered-in-place moments from a gratitude point of view.  Since i have a full house with the kids home, hybrid documenting has been a safe place with me, especially with the latest Life Crafted: Journeys Digital files.



First of all, i love teal/mint, so it was easy to gravitate to it for my pages.  I  was so happy when Trina mentioned this was a travel theme kit because we had schedule our month long vacation trip, now cancelled due to the pandemic, so i am making the best of it and using the kit to document my everyday.



For my first page, i chose to document my work routine.  I printed the grid paper using the digital Documenter's TN papers.  In addition, i used one of the JOURNEYS Digital Tags to add my lines of journal, and then sized it to be equal to the pictures.



I trimmed the soft grey paper from the Life Crafted kit and set it along the center of the whole layout, then used one of the Subscriber PL cards to back the pictures, and then set them on the center of the page.   I added my title ( Add on kit alpha) and the printed tag on the edges of the layout.


I pulled the Date Washi tape from the Stamp Market -available at the shop- and added a few pieces to the center of the page.  I pulled the This is Life Stamp and used it to mark the date on the washi.  To finish, i added a small cluster at the bottom of the page.  Love how easy this came together.



For my second page, once again, i reached for the Subscribers exclusive PL cards to create my journal page,  I copy the card once and flipped it so that i can elongate the image and fit the insert.



For the other side of the page, i cut the map paper from the LC kit and then used the 4x6 card to back the picture.  I added a layer of paper from the add on kit, and also used one of the printables to create the tag.  The large camera circle comes from the Digital This is Life stamp set, i simply enlarged the image, print it, and fussy cut the circle.



I added a few more black accents - NSD printable- and repeated the circle image (LC Kit) throughout the page.   This came together in a very short amount of time,and  i love how easy you can move digital files to fit your needs.

Remember to check all this month's digital files in the CTK shop, you are going to love working with them on your pages.

Keep Safe, Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment