Thursday, May 21, 2020

Life Crafted inspiration with Marivi


Hello again, I hope you are well.

Today I bring you a little inspiration with two projects created with the May kit.
For the first one, I used a photo of the beach from a while ago, with two of the papers in the collection, I added two ephemera, some flowers and in the photo a pennant, I also stamped an arrow with a phrase that I placed exactly as came.




Here you can see that underlined in green the phrase so that it stands out and combines with the rest of the design.


As background I have cut a strip of paper that I have placed next to the other that continues to the other page.




I have colored the word beach with a marker.


On this page I have placed a card with the photo and I have sewn it.You can also see the bookmark, where I have written the date.


On a label I have stamped the title of the layout "relax". Underneath I have placed the thread that I have left over to sew.


I really like the little details, that's why the little sentences to fill in spaces is a resource that I usually use, as in this case.


To finish off a white lace, to add a different texture.I hope it inspires you and you like it, see you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment