Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Angela


Hey friends!
It's Angela here and today it's Sunday Sketch! Yay!!
Personally, I love using sketches in scrapbooking because they make the work much easier and pages come together so quickly.
Here is what I came up with, using May 2020 Journeys Life Crafted kit and Scrapbooking Add-On Kit


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_1


and here is the sketch I worked with




It is supposed to be a three photos page but, instead I substituted two of them with journaling cards. One card has a beautiful quote I want to dedicate to my son in the photo and the second one is where I wrote the journaling. 


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_2


I wrote the journaling with my computer and then printed on vellum. Then, I glued it on the card. If you are having trouble printing on vellum, like me, I solved the problem this way. I stick vellum on the paper with a strip of washi tape and than print. 


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_3


It's mainly a black and white page. I used Miss Modern Script Word by The Stamp Market as a base for my layout and I added a just a touch of color using pink and light blue. I really loved the shade of pink and blues that are in Life Crafted kit and I am not afraid to use pink for masculine layouts, especially since my son loves pink and it is comfortable wearing it.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_4


I added a bit of stamping under the photo, using Journeys stamps, from Life Crafted kit and Daytripping stamp. Even if they have travel theme, they are perfect for my son, a young growing man. Life, somehow is a journey.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_5


As in the sketch, I decorated the borders on top and bottom of the page with little strips of sewed together and added a little cluster with the title at the bottom right. The blue letters of the title are Puffy Stickers exclusive from Citrus Twist and you can find them in Life Crafted kit.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Sunday_Sketch_6


That's all for today, friend. I hope you like my version of the page and feel inspired to create with us and the beautiful Citrus Twist Kits kits! XO






No comments:

Post a Comment