Saturday, May 23, 2020

3 To Inspire with Alena


Hello, crafty friends!
 Alena here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you!
    Here's the prompts I chose:

Use layering.
Use puffy stickers.
Use as much machine line as possible.

And here's what I came up with using the beautiful May Add-On Kit.




I cut this colorful patterned paper into sections. Then I sewed each segment to a white cardstock. I cut the finished background in half.




Then I added strip  of patterned paper, on which I  layered photos and embellishments.




Next, I embellished it with Puffy stickers, Vellum die cuts, stamps.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please share what you create with your kits in our Facebook group and/or on Instagram tagging @citrustwistkits so we can see!




No comments:

Post a Comment