Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica




Hey guys, it's Erica here with a Pocket Page Challenge. One of my favourite ways to document a trip is to create a few spreads as an overview in my Project Life album. It gives you a glimpse into the trip without having to pull out a whole other album, and gives you a chance to highlight some of your favourite photos. Last year I traveled to the Pacific Northwest to attend the Citrus Twist Creative Retreat and built a road trip around it.





This page highlights some of the awesome things we saw and did on that trip. My challenge for you is to document an overview of something- whether it be a trip that you're intimidated to get started on, or one that you've already finished- jumble up all your favourites and create something new!









































For this layout I wanted a good balance of photos between people and scenery (and don't forget
wildlife!). A lot of my photos came straight from my Instagram Stories, so they already had a little bit of journaling on them. I simply added a sticker or diecut on top to create a cluster. The embellishments this month were perfect for showcasing all types of travel, especially road trips.



I've used a mixture of the physical journal cards and the digital ones. When I have a lot say in small area I use the digital cards to put my journaling on in Photoshop. That way I can play with the placement and size to get it to fit just right.


And let's not forget about the beautiful travel stamps this month. Adding a bit of stamping to your photos is always a great touch. Pair it with a diecut and you're good to go!





Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you're inspired to try out this challenge and break out the travel photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment