Friday, May 8, 2020

Life Crafted with Nathalie



Hi there!
Nathalie with you today bringing you a new idea for your Life Crafted Album.   If you are in love with your albums as much as i am, then you are always looking for ways to add variety to its pages.   This time, i want to share with you an idea on how to add multiple pictures to your layouts by making your own insert and playing with the  JOURNEYS Life Crafted Digital files. 




I came across an old insert for Instax photos, and quickly i set to create my own insert to fit the Life Crafted album. So, I pulled an old full page insert (6x8) and measured the Instax fames- 2.25"x3.4";  I armed myself with my fuse and created the insert (I might have lost the fight with the Fuse, though).





I printed all the pictures of one of our daily meals -while on quarantine- to fit the size and then placed them in the newly formed pocket page. I added a small number in each of the pictures to match the  story and added the small frame (PinkFresh studio ephemera pack available in our shop}.




To house my story, i chose to print one of the new JOURNEYS digital TN papers. Using Photoshop I added my lines of journal before printing. I pulled a few of my beloved CTK stamps to complete the page.

Now, what to do with the b side of the pocket page!, well, let's create a second layout in our Life Crafted album


This time, i chose one of the new PL Journal cards and manipulated it in Photoshop, so that i can expand it to fit the entire page of the album, then also use the same card to create one of the pocket cards.



This time, i printed the pictures without an Instax frame. Once again, i reached to the soft colored PL card and sized it to fit the pocket, and also the background.   The colorful card joins all the colors together.   I also printed a second copy of one of the PL cards and used it to fill the pockets on this layout.



For the journal page, i blew up the PL card ,  here , i used the NSD printables  and this month's  This is Life digital Stamp set to complete the layout. 




I hope these inspire you to check the new JOURNEYS Digital Files, as well as get inventive with your pocket sizes.   Remember you can always contact me with any questions,


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Did you print your photos from an instax printer or did you do them in photoshop? I’ve been looking for an app on my phone that will allow me to make instax looking photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was really helpful for me to get more out of the digital files thanks!❤️

    ReplyDelete