Monday, September 16, 2019

Together Layout with Sheree


Hi everyone!

I’m so excited to be here with my first creative team post!  Today I have a layout to share with your featuring this month’s Scrapbooking Add-on Kit.


There were so many beautiful Maggie Homes goodies included in the add-on kit and when I saw the pretty floral paper I knew I had to fussy cut the flowers!  I chose the plain white cardstock for the background then cut a large tag from the woodgrain paper to use behind the photo.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the tag and a border around the background.



I added some messy stitching to the top right of the photo along with a butterfly die cut and the fussy cut flowers and leaves were tucked in behind the left side.  I used foam dots under the butterfly, flower and the leaves to add dimension.




The yellow pom pom trim included in the kit is super cute and I love the texture it adds to my layout!  I simply adhered a piece to the bottom of the tag with some double sided tape.  The “Together” word from the puffy stickers pack was perfect for the title and I added one of the cute seal stickers to the side of the photo too.



My journaling was typed and cut into strips before being adhered under the tag.  I carried on the stitching element at the ends of each strip.

A puffy banner sticker and a gold heart were added under the journaling along with the date to finish off the page.




You can see my process in the video below…




I love how this layout came together using this kit!  I hope I’ve given you a few ideas to use on your next project!



Thank you for joining me on the blog today!  I look forward to sharing another fun project with you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment