Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Sheree


Hi everyone!

I’m here on the blog today with this week’s Sunday Sketch!  Sketches are such a great way to get you started on a layout, especially when you’ve lost some of your creative mojo.  Here’s what it looks like...

This is my take on the sketch…


I’ve used items from both the gorgeous Life Crafted and Scrapbooking Add-on Kits to put this layout together.  Overall, I tried to stay fairly true to the sketch, but made a few little changes to put my own spin on it.


Instead of the vertical strips behind the photo I used the Field Trip paper that has the looks of multiple pieces put together.  I love the different colors in this paper against the white background and paired it with the grey 6 x 8 paper from the Life Crafted Kit.


I kept the embellishments nice and simple in my usual style.  The florals in the kit this month are absolutely gorgeous and the puffy stickers are perfect for adding extra little details.   I also added some stamping around the page using the September 2019 Life CraftedTraveler’s Notebook Stamp Set.  These stamps are perfect to use for all sorts of adventures!




You can see my process in the video below:



I love how easily this page came together using the sketch and this month’s kits. 


I hope you’ll join in the fun and share your version of the sketch with us too!  Be sure to tag us on social media so we can see what you come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment