Friday, September 20, 2019

Explore Life Crafted Kit




I'm delighted to be back today sharing another project with the Explore Life Crafted kit.  My family did a lot of exploring this summer, so I had many photos that were perfect for this kit.  As I started pulling pieces together, a clear color scheme came through.
I used the digital version of the Pocket cards to make them a little smaller and cut them out at 2 inch circles so that they would fit in the 2x2 pockets (originially a 6x8 page that I cut down to 4x8 to fit in the Life Crafted Album).  It was easy to look through the ephemera and find pieces that complimented my photos and layout perfectly.


On the back side of the layout, I used the puffy stickers and the stamp to add some more interest, I also paired it with a 3x8 page protector with the two 3x4 pockets to add some more detail to the story and a spot to add the journaling.
 Whenever I have a pocket page that is a little special, or slightly different sized than the others, I like to add one of the Avery Index tabs and on this one, I cut down one of the Pocket cards and used some adhesive on the back so that it wouldn't slide out when you turn the page!

Thanks for checking out my project today, I hope I was able to inspire you to use the amazing Explore kit!




No comments:

Post a Comment