Saturday, September 14, 2019

3-TO-INSPIRE with Elizabeth



Hello friends.  Happy Saturday.  I'm DELIGHTED to share a 3-to-inspire challenge with you.  This weekly series is designed to help YOU channel your inner MOJO.  To participate, simply include ALL three of the following prompts in ANY project.

The prompts this week include:

1.  WORDS, WORDS, WORDS.
2.  For the LOVE of labels.
3.  Ephemera cluster.

Here's my take on this challenge...


As you can see,  I chose to do a two-page layout in my Life Crafted Album.  The first prompt, WORDS, can take MANY forms.  I ALWAYS try to include words (large OR small) to support my photos.  In this layout, I used patterned paper, journaling, stamps AND ephemera to share my story.


The second prompt, LABELS, can also be used in a VARIETY of ways.  In this layout, I used labels to hold words, add color, bring consistency among pages, and hang the date from a tag.


The final prompt is EPHEMERA.  I try to add bits and pieces in clusters (usually in ODD numbers).  In this layout, I intentionally chose three that were DIFFERENT in color and style.  I also put foam tape behind the "Documented" strip to add a little bit of DIMENSION.


I hope this challenge provides some inspiration.  HAPPY crafting:)




No comments:

Post a Comment