Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Meet our Guest Designer: SARAH BARGO


Hi there!
Today, i want to introduce you to our September 2019 Guest Designer.  We love her soft but colorful layers, her romantic and eclectic style, and her heartfelt love for her family.  Please help us in welcoming, SARAH BARGO to Citrus Twist Kits.  You are going to love her!

------------------------------------------------------



GET TO KNOW SARAH

Hey paper peeps! My name is Sarah Bargo and I live in the Chicagoland area! I am a single full time working mama of 2 amazing young men, Kyle & Brandon. I have a darling little kitty named Salem that wears a tuxedo and mittens and likes to play fetch! 🙂



Q&A with SARAH

  • When did you start scrapbooking?
I started scrapbooking when I was 19, about to have my first son! It changed my whole life and have completely been obsessed ever since! I realized as I was becoming a mama that I never wanted my babies to wonder about how much I love them, and documenting your memories is just such a beautiful way to do that! 

  • What is something people don't know about you?
I come from a heavy "off-roading" family and absolutely LOVE racing quads and all sorts of ATV's! 


  • What are three products you cannot live without?
Ooooo this is a tricky one because I love them all... I would have to say
  1. pretty patterned paper
  2. ephemera
  3. alphabet stickers
     

  • What do you love about our September  Life Crafted kit?
I love the September Life Crafted Kit because it has all of these fabulous die cut pieces to play with, including these gorgeous pink flowers! Ohh there's cute papers too.. oh and cute puffy stickers toooo….


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here is my first project I would like to share using the gorgeous September Life Crafted Kit!




I love creating scrapbooks out of travelers notebooks it's so fun! One of my favorite things to do in them is to fill a whole side with a large photo! I got this one printed at CVS, they actually have a 6x8 option which is perfect! Just a little trimming and you're all set! I also love to sprinkle just a few little goodies on the photo to spice things up a bit!






The aqua colored book print patterned paper was my absolute favorite paper in the kit, so I didn't want to cover it up too much. I added just a small cluster of cuteness at the bottom of my picture which left lots of cute book print to see!






Thank you so much for stopping by, and thank you so much Citrus Twist Kits for having me woohoo!

xoxo 



-------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you so much Sarah for such beautiful project, we love it!  Be sure to leave Sarah some love as well as follow her (if you do not so, yet), she will always inspire you!










No comments:

Post a Comment